Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Stars and Fish, but not Starfish

As I sit at my desk writing this blog entry, I'm wearing jeans and my hair-coloring tee shirt. Because eventually, I'm going to wash that gray right outta my hair. My body is feeling so very sluggish today, and it is taking me forever to get anything accomplished. I might not make it into "real" clothes at all today! Ah well, days like that are to be expected.

Way back on May 25th, I did put on real clothes and wore this to church that Sunday:

 Mossimo dress - Target
Michelle D flats - thrifted
Vintage fish pin - antique shop



This isn't a sailor dress, but it seems nautical to me anyway, what with it being blue and covered in stars. Are fish nautical? They don't go boating, but they do live in the water. So the fish pin fits the quasi-nautical theme of this outfit. As do red flats. Not the least bit nautical, yet they "go" anyway.

And now I'm off to put another load of laundry in the washer, and then to the bathroom for a date with L'Oreal. Which may actually be a very bad idea...the washer has been misbehaving lately. It would not be good if it begins spewing water from the exhaust hose again, especially if I'm in the  middle of rinsing Medium Brown out of my hair. Oh, what the hay...I'm up for an adventure, aren't I? Yeehaw.

If you don't hear from me in a while, you'll know why....

No comments: