Monday, April 27, 2015

My Sister, at a Spa, in Stripes

Sounds like a suggestion in a whacky game of Clue, doesn't it? Ha ha ha!

Today's post is brought to you by Salt City Hausfrau, aka Sister B. She writes:

After a "spa day" put on by some of our sweet ladies at church I needed to pick an outfit that would go with my newly painted nails.  I knew just what would work!  A few days ago I had gone shopping with our youngest sister and had gotten this cream and black striped skirt and the coral and gold necklace at Gordman's (I LOVE that store!).  I paired it with a basic black Sonoma tshirt from Kohl's, a cream and metallic gold Merona cardigan from Target and Merona black flats from Target as well.



Sis, your outfit looks comfortable and pretty - I especially love the striped skirt. And such a happy color of orange you chose for your nails! Thank you for popping in to Peace & Crumbs today!

2 comments:

Grammy Goodwill said...

I love her nails and necklace. What fun to have your sister as a blogging buddy.

Mia said...

Hi, Salt City Hausfrau! I looove coral and gold together and your nails look jazzy as heck.