Monday, June 1, 2015

Of Mice and Mothers

Remember that red-with-white-dots dress in my last post? It's such a great dress that I wore it twice in the same week! First I wore it with the white sweater to church on Mother's Day , and then wore it the following Saturday without the sweater to my nephew's high school graduation celebration.

 Outfit details:  Liz Claiborne dress - thrifted; Style & Co sweater - thrifted;
necklace - hmm...Walmart? Target?; BOC sandals - Vanderbuilt's.



I imagine if I wore this dress with my black platform pumps and one of those silly hats from a certain theme park, I'd look rather like a famous lady mouse. Ha ha ha! But instead, I wore it like this and am just an ordinary wife/mother/sister/friend.

2 comments:

Grammy Goodwill said...

Nothing ordinary about you, my friend.

Mia said...

Minnie should really take a few pages out of your book. She's been wearing the same dress for a billion years (way more than twice in the same week, haha), and cherries and a shrug might liven things up!