Thursday, August 27, 2015

I've Got a Case of the Butterflies!

100% cotton dresses being a challenge to find in my area, I have purchased a few online over the summer. This unbranded boho sundress is my favorite! I've worn it numerous times since I bought it on eBay in June, and found that there were two wearings that got documented in pictures for the blog.

On July 6th, I wore the dress belted, with my white BOC sandals:


 Earrings: Walmart

Belt: thrifted

Bracelet: yard sale

One month later, on August 6th, I wore the dress loose and free, with my new turquoise Vionic sandals (purchased on Zulily.com):



This dress will be fun to wear in the spring, as well. I've got a couple of light-weight sweaters / shrugs that will coordinate with it nicely, and a short-sleeved denim jacket that might work, too. With its breezy white fabric and butterfly print, the dress is not really a fall or winter piece, but that doesn't bother me. I'll wear it at least once more before the autumnal equinox. Then after the cold of winter, those purple, blue, and green butterflies will once again bring a happy smile to my face!

1 comment:

lantabmom said...

I love this dress! It looks great on you and it looks so comfortable. I will have to look for that style for myself.