Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Sneak Peek!

Look what finally arrived today!



Yes! My zulily.com order! Have you ever ordered from this site? I've only ever gotten shoes, except for the one time I ordered a breezy cotton swing dress. I've been pleased every time! Only once did I order something only to have it become "unavailable". (How does that happen??) This zulily box also contained shoes:


Just a sneak peek! You'll see them here on the blog soon. And often. They are all Vionic shoes with Orthaheel technology. I've finally found a shoe that actually enables me to be on my feet without the constant knife-stabbing pain in my right foot. Normally these shoes are quite pricey, but thanks to zulily, I was able to buy two pair of sandals and one Mary Jane type shoe for LESS than the retail price of just one pair! You know how I love cute shoes...thankfully these are fairly cute despite being orthopedic.

It does usually take a little time to receive your order. This is because zulily collects orders for a grouping until a certain date, and then all the orders are shipped at that time. So if you need something fast, this probably isn't the best option for you. But if you're able to wait a couple of weeks, it's well worth it!

I have NOT been asked by zulily or Vionic to write this post or declare my opinion. It would have been nice, but other than taking my money, they really have no idea that I exist. Ha ha! But I really do highly recommend checking out zulily if you're looking for a specific brand of just about anything at a nice discount price (they sell everything for your closet, your kids' closets, the kitchen, the bath...pretty much anything in your house!). If you use my referral link, then I will earn $15 credit. After you become a customer, you can invite your friends and earn credits, too. Not that I'm pressuring you to go shopping. Just sayin'...if you're interested...and you like shoes the way I do. :D

10 comments:

Bflowers said...

Cool! I'll have to check them out. I too have to get comfort shoes due to my high arches and foot issues. I alway worry about the fit though without being able to try them on.

Melissa G said...

I have found with the Vionic shoes that sandals are a little big on me, so I get a 7. The Mary Janes are a 7.5, but I think I could have gone up a half size. The flats I purchased a few months ago in 7W were just too short to be comfortable, so I resold those on eBay. Oh...forgot to mention...many items on zulily are not eligible for return. So do make sure that you get the correct size!

lantabmom said...

I just ordered a few things off zulily for my girls for Christmas. I will have to look for those shoes and see about getting some. Is there a store that sells Vionic where I could try them on to see what size I would need?

Melissa G said...

I would imagine there ought to be a store in your area that sells them. It would be one of those "nice" shoe stores...not a place like Payless. :)

Mia said...

Huh! I've seen sidebar ads for Zulily all over the internet but never really looked at the site. They DO always have really cute dresses in their ads. I'll check it out, and if I get anything you'll get the credit!

Mia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mia said...

Dang keyboard goblins causing me to post that comment three times! I can't even blame it on Flat Tire tonight...

Melissa G said...

Thanks, Mia, for giving me credit if you do purchase from Zulily! Keyboard goblins, eh? That must be why I have problems with posting comments on Blogspot blogs! It's definitely not the kitty. :)

Melissa G said...

OH! While out shopping at the mall the other day (yes, we still have a mall in our hills - it was built the same year I graduated high school, 1987!), I discovered that Dillard's sells Vionic shoes. They are quite expensive there. ONE pair of sandals costs more than what I paid for all THREE pair of shoes on Zulily!