Sunday, November 29, 2015

Wear It Again, Sam

This outfit is a variation on a look I've enjoyed since Fall 2012. You can see my first version of it here and a second here. I've changed one or two elements of the outfit each time I've worn it, but the basics of chambray top, rust red pants, and Southwest print scarf remain the same.

Outfit details:  Chambray shirt ~ Walmart; mustard tank ~ thrifted; 
pants ~ hand-me-down from friend; earrings ~ JC Penney's;
scarf ~ Walmart; boots ~ eBay.

Since this is one of my most favorite fall outfits, I wore it to go Christmas shopping with my son's girlfriend (nearly two weeks ago, now). The mocs previously worn with it have been demoted to "outdoor shoes". I've replaced them with a chocolate brown pair of moccasins, but elected to wear boots instead this day due to rainy conditions. The boots are OK, but mocs definitely look better.


Hope you all had a lovely Thanksgiving Day! Mine was spent with family at sister B's house. I'm so thankful for my family and all that God has blessed us with!

No comments: