Sunday, May 22, 2016

Sunday Inspiration 5.22.16


"Though you have not seen him, you love him;
and even though you do not see him now, 
you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy,
for you are receiving the end result of your faith,
the salvation of your souls."
1 Peter 1:8-9


Poppies in my parents' yard
Poppies are such cheerful flowers. How is it possible to look at one and not smile? Every time I see the poppies in joyful bloom in my parents' yard, my lips curve upward and my heart does a happy dance. But there is something else that I have never seen that brings even greater joy to my heart and peace to my spirit: the face of Jesus, my Savior. He loves me and is giving me the happiest gifts imaginable - forgiveness, redemption, the promise of life forever with Him. Amazing!

1 comment:

Grammy Goodwill said...

This is a great post. I love the pictures, but I love your message more.