Sunday, June 5, 2016

Sunday Inspiration 6.5.16




When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.” ~ John 8:12
 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin. ~ I John 1:7
In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven. ~ Matthew 5:16
This is my prayer...that people would be able to see the light of Jesus through me. I am not the light - He is the light - but as I follow Him, He cleans me up and gives places for His light to shine through. 

1 comment:

Grammy Goodwill said...

How uplifting. I'm struggling this morning with so many prayer needs in our church.