Sunday, June 19, 2016

Sunday Inspirations 6.19.16



"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give
you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come
and pray to me, and I will listen to you."
Jeremiah 29:11-12

My Father God knows everything about my life; he's had it all planned since before I was born. His plans for me are good, even if they don't seem to be at the time. God works in every twist and hill and bump in the path my life takes, to lead me to my ultimate destination...and that is very, very GOOD.

Kanza Prairie, Flint Hills, Kansas



3 comments:

lantabmom said...

Beautiful pictures! Sometime I really want to take the girls out there for a hike. I think they'd love it.

Melissa G said...

The shortest trail is a little more than 2 miles, so I'd keep that in mind. And there isn't much shade.

twebsterarmstrong said...

A good message!