Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Sunday Style: A Dress, A Flower, and a Kitten

Well. Writer's block. It happens.

This is what I wore to church a few Sundays ago.

Outfit details:  dress ~ eBay; cardigan ~ thrifted;
sandals ~ eBay; earrings ~ yard sale.

It was the first Sunday in August, and the Naked Ladies were in full glorious bloom.


Surprise! Kitty photo bomb! Puddin' provides so  much entertainment. Candy Cat is even learning to tolerate her playfulness.


It looks like I have a sunburn in this photo, but it's just the way the light was filtering through the clouds that morning. 

Can't really think of anything to say about this outfit. It appeals to me just enough to like it, and it was comfortable. The dress sort of has a maternity-ish look to it, but it isn't. 

The lack of words in this post will be more than compensated for in another post I started writing last week. Hopefully I'll get it finished up by the end of this week. Stay tuned!

No comments: